Bob Latchford Special! Contract / Correspondence - Copies
This is quite a unique opportunity to purchase copies of the following documents relating to Bob Latchford's career with Birmingham City.
Please note you are purchasing copies of original documents that CSM own, and each document will obviously be stamped COPY.
The documents are for information purposes only and should not be for resale as they are copies and marked copy.
You will receive copies of the following documents
- 1971/1972 Bob Latchford Football Association Football Association Registration
- A letter dated 21st May 1971 from Birmingham City Secretary to Bob excercising an option on his original contract for a further period.
- A cover letter dated 1st March 1972 from Birmingham City Secretary to the Secretary of the Football League, informing that they are enclosing Bob's new contract now he is 21 years of age
- A letter dated 19th May 1972 from Birmingham City Secretary to Bob, offering him a new contract despite his present contract not having expired. Letter details new wage offer, and guaranteed earnings etc.
- A letter dated 13th June 1973 from Birmingham City Secretary to Bob, offering him a new contract and incentive sheet. Letter details wages, appearance money, bonuses, loyalty bonuses etc etc.
- A document dated 22nd July 1971, signed by Bob and Birmingham City Secretary detailing the Birmingham City Loyalty Scheme.
- Three separate A4 pages of hand written notes presumably written by club secretary detailing Bob's bonuses earned, as well as appearances and goals.
- A complete copy of Bobs signed contract (4 x A4 pages) signed 22nd July 1971 with Birmingham City, detailing terms and conditions, plus wages, bonuses etc etc.
- Birmingham City Incentive Sheet, detailing all bonuses, clauses, injury clauses etc.
All in all its fascinating reading for any Blue nose!
Fast and FREE UK Delivery.